Thursday, September 16, 2010

Yeah, Yeah, I'm Still Here.

If only I had time for the long-winded sigh that I feel like letting out right about now. If there is one thing you could tell anyone who actively takes part in political and social discourse, it would be: Dude, go get a hobby. As it turns out, that's what I did.

I could go on and on about how hectic life has been lately, or various other matters I have been dealing with over the last few months. Obviously, they would all be lame excuses. The simple truth is, I have just found other things I have been more interested in than writing endlessly about how stupid the World has become.

Even more to the point, it is a lot more fun playing with guns than it is words. Between working on personal writings such as short stories and screenplays, and buying and shooting firearms, I've just given a pass to the ol' Blog.

It doesn't just look badass...it is.

No, that doesn't mean I'm any less polarized against society, it just means .45 ACPs and Shotguns beats you. That's right Society--Checkmate.

Then when you add into that reloading ammunition and everything that's entailed in that, it's just too tempting to pass the office and head outside.

My love for writing has not waned; however, so it's time for me to start pushing myself and writing this Blog once again. So, beyond my personal stuff, sports shooting, writing, and my dog, I will have to begin once again to come up with interesting daily articles. Don't worry, today is exempt from the "interesting" status. Don't be surprised if I skip a day for hunting.